This triptych is attributed to Goossen van der Weyden the grandson of Rogier van der Weyden. He settled in Lier in 1492, led a successful studio but moved to Antwerp in the 1490s. He carried out several assignments for the Saint Gummarus church, including this work. It is named after the Colibrant family who ordered it for her chapel in the church. The central panel represents the marriage of Mary and Joseph. It is rare that a work is still in the church for which it was made. The paintings of Goossen van der Weyden have an important switching function because they display influences from both his grandfather and contemporaries such as Quinten Metsijs and Gerard David.